Inspire. Learn. Live. Give.
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with the rest of the social strategies team to help develop and execute on strategy, social content recommendations, and paid media plans. This role will also embed in account team projects as assigned.
· Responsible for executing social media campaigns from planning, set up, execution, management, optimizations, and reporting
· Provide insight, analysis, and strategic recommendations based on performance for clients and teams
· Develops/cultivate relationships with internal and external stake holders and is able to assist in social media and strategy needs
· Execute and manage content syndication and paid social campaigns for account teams
· Create great vendor relationships with primary social partners (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.)
· Conduct social media and landscape audits as needed for client projects
· Monitor social conversations, and flag engagement opportunities for clients with recommendations on how to engage
· Integrate closely with creative, content, and measurement teams across projects
· Demonstrate strong presentation skills, provide digital and social expertise to account teams and lead client discussions on projects they own
· Manage time effectively across multiple accounts
· Other duties as assigned.
· Bachelor’s degree in Communications, Journalism, Marketing, English or related field is preferred, or the equivalent knowledge and/or experience
· Minimum of 2-4 years of communications, social media or digital marketing experience
· Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, LinkedIn, Reddit, etc.)
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite (particularly Outlook, Word, SharePoint, PowerPoint and Excel)
· Comfortable with integrated communication principles
· Understands the role and value of owned and paid social media within the broader digital marketing landscape
· Interest in developing integrated communications skills incorporating digital and social media
· High level of initiative.
· Client and business environment: Customer service orientation is a must. Job pressure may exist from requirement of handling multiple tasks
· Experience working globally or with colleagues in multiple locations
· Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.)
· Strong presentation and consulting skills along with the ability to read, write and speak English
· May need to work more than 40 hours per week on occasion
· Ability to lift up to 25 lbs.