Why WE? Because we love to Inspire, Learn, Live and Give! Our New York City office is currently looking for an IT Support Engineer (ITSE) to join the team! Our ITSE will be responsible for provisioning and support of all agency and local IT Services including administrative tasks, hands-on support, and escalations that directly relate to the resolution of our customer’s daily workstation experience. Our ITSE will also support the Network and Systems Engineering team as needed and act as the primary escalation point for the Service Desk..
• Coach, mentor, and train members of the GSS Team in procedures, technical troubleshooting, customer service skills, and Waggener Edstrom Worldwide culture.
• Developing professional and technical development of direct reports when assigned. Evaluate employee performance and write team’s performance reviews and employee feedback on time when direct reports are assigned
• Act as front-line communications/support for regional internal clients at all levels of organization and communicate ongoing business and client issues with Technology services team. Promote and implement TS strategy. Act as a TS information resource regarding local employee, business, and client issues.
• Administration, hands-on support, and the resolution of escalated technical issues that directly relate to our customer’s daily workstation experience including laptops, desktops, Macs, printers, scanners, webcams, mobile computing devices, and all other peripheral devices. Partner with other members of the TS team as appropriate to solve client issues.
• Administration, installation, configuration, hands-on support, and the resolution of escalated technical issues that directly relate to local/regional offices including phone, security, network, server, audio visual, power and air conditioning. Manage troubleshooting through working with vendors as required.
• Manage troubleshooting and resolution of infrastructure outages, security incident response, and emergency response. This may include performing local troubleshooting, vendor outreach, internal escalations, communication, and coordination with the local leadership team.
• Manage Technology Service projects such as office moves / refurbishments, hardware and process roll outs.
• Manage Agency projects as requested. Take ownership for projects segments as required. Manages vendors, negotiating best price and following process for quote, approval and payment.
• Provide call coverage for Service Desk and act as first and second-tier support for Agency employees. (e.g., user visits, walk-ins, Service Desk requests). Support Agency clients and client events both on and off site as required.
• Promote and implement TS strategy and act as information resources for technology services and business and client issues. Bring back regional user-base issues to the TS team.
• Record all incidents and tasks into ITSM software. Record new assets and track movements and re-assignments of existing assets using ITSM software.
• High School Diploma required, Associates or Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
• 6-8 years supporting technology in a fast paced environment with direct customer service experience
• Experience in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions for varied and diverse special projects.
• A+ Certification required, preferred certifications include: MCSA or MCSE, ITIL V3 Certificate, MCSA, MCITP, Security +, NET+
• Proven ability to support an IT Service Desk.
• Proven ability to support enterprise OS and application issues effectively
• Experience with ITSM Administration skills, preferably Service Now preferred but not required.
• Prior experience in a global technology environment preferred.