Do you dream in acronyms like HIT, ACA, EHR, HIMSS, AHIMA and RSNA? Do you read STAT and NYT in one sitting? Would you like to be on the forefront of what’s next in heath technology? And would you like to help our clients tell their health tech stories?
Our team sits at the intersection of profound change in health. Big data, personalized care, digital medicine—it’s all a tidal wave of implications and opportunity. Even better, the new world of healthcare puts patients at the center.
WE provides a breadth of communications services to clients across sectors including consumer health and wellness, health IT, medical devices, pharmaceuticals and life sciences. We develop innovative programs that reach and influence physicians, advocates, patients, regulators, policy makers, payors and the consumers at the center of it all.
We are looking for an AE to join our team.
- Serve as day-to-day contact for media/influencers; share knowledge
- Conduct outreach relevant to integrated marketing or other campaign tactics
- Oversee management of reactive requests, proactively influence & garner coverage
- Contribute to brainstorms & strategic campaign development
- Provide timely and in-depth analysis of coverage results & trends
Digital & Social Media Acumen
- Assist in creating high-level digital/social media strategies that are integrated into communication plans
- Engage with agency digital & monitoring divisions regarding client projects & deliverables
- Amplify/promote news on social properties; update & maintain social editorial calendar
- Begin anticipating client communication challenges & develop recommendations
- Contribute to development & implementation of communication strategies
- Execute tasks associated with projects; may lead certain aspects of project
- Oversee client meetings, agendas & recaps
- Begin to understand clients’ business model from a global perspective; understand key markets, global influencers and the impact on client/business narrative
Business Acumen & Strategic Thinking
- Contribute to plans & own executing portions of a plan • Identify opportunities for cross-team integration
- Share POV, knowledge & expertise with the team/ agency through presentations, brown bag sessions or development courses, etc.
New Business Development
- Become familiar with WE capabilities across the agency including global region specialties in comparison to competitor agencies
- Serve in a lead research role on organic growth new business efforts including sourcing and gathering audience, industry or competitor market data
- Understand & identify potential opportunities to grow & diversify existing account
- Begin to develop and nurture network of peer contacts outside the agency
- Begin gaining management skills by mentoring junior level staff
- Be a peer resource to staff, interns & new hires
- Manage up to senior staff