This role will be responsible for ensuring that the brand is clearly conveyed in all written communications, both internally and externally. This individual will need to be able to work in a fast-paced environment and work well with others, delivering materials on deadline.
•Responsible for copyediting and reviewing written communications to ensure that brand standards and agency style guidelines are adhered to, writing style is strong, and copy is free of grammatical, punctuation and language usage errors.
•Writes documents that are consistently well organized and grammatically correct, and require minimal editing.
• Serve as day-to-day contact for media/influencers; share knowledge
• Conduct outreach relevant to integrated marketing or other campaign tactics
• Oversee management of reactive requests, proactively influence & garner coverage
• Contribute to brainstorms & strategic campaign development
• Provide timely and in-depth analysis of coverage results & trends
Digital & Social Media Acumen
• Assist in creating high-level digital/social media strategies that are integrated into communication plans
• Engage with agency digital & monitoring divisions regarding client projects & deliverables
• Amplify/promote news on social properties; update & maintain social editorial calendar
• Begin anticipating client communication challenges & develop recommendations
• Contribute to development & implementation of communication strategies
• Execute tasks associated with projects; may lead certain aspects of project
• Oversee client meetings, agendas & recaps
• Begin to understand clients’ business model from a global perspective; understand key markets, global influencers and the impact on client/business narrative